Neevon is back - and he comes with reviews of Amy Schumer's I Feel Pretty and the Martin Freeman zombie flick Cargo.
This episode we:
- Talk about Avengers Infinity War quickly, without any spoilers
- What comics you should read to catch up on the events of that film, including Jim Starlin's Warlock
- I Feel Pretty's theme of body confidence
- Emmet's simmering resentment that Cargo didn't win Tropfest
- The use of Indigenous peoples as fantasy figures in genre stories
- The potential advantage of Cargo landing on streaming for horror in Australian cinema
Till next time, cheers folks.